Out of all the Krista's in the world this Krista is my all time favorite! Happy Birthday Krista!! You are 30 today..Holy Moly..yes, 30 is correct. Wow, what a milestone turning 30..yep..30, 30, 30, 30!
Oh did I say she is 30!! yes, she is 30..you can kiss your 20's goodbye my friend..

What do you do when someone you care about turns 30..well you embarrass them of course! No worries Krista I will take it easy on you!

uhm nice hair!..I'm sorry I am in these pictures. I do not have just random pictures of Krista by herself. Oh but isn't she just so perty!

Anyhow Krista is very photogenic and always looks good in any picture.

These photo's were from one of the most memorable nights I spent with Mrs. Krista and that was at the idol concert..we got to meet them and we had the best time. And yes we are smiling big because we are with Jason Castro and come on who wouldn't smile big over that!! Even he is so happy to have a picture taken with us!
Here are 10 things about Krista that make her the best Krista ever!!
1. She never ever turns down anyone that needs help. She is always helping someone in her own special way.
2. She's very pretty.
3. An excellent mom
4. She is very protective of her family. You mess with any of her family members and she will beat the crap out of you..gauranteed.
5. She has amazing determination. We workout together. I am supposed to be in excellent shape..(supposed to be, not saying I am) and she runs circles around me..I literally cannot keep up with her.
6. She likes me for some reason! She always tells Keetch..I'm on Tiff's side..so ha!
7. My girls have told me many times that Krista is way cooler than I am and they wish she was their mom..sorta mean huh..but I'll let her have it.. She has been a great aunt to my girls.
8. She sets a good example for me and everyone around her.
9. She is a very fun person. Her house is the fun house, anytime you go there you have a good time.
10. And last but not least, and I hope this is ok to say..Krista has been through some rough times in her life and she has turned out to be such an amazing woman..She is someone I very much look up to and she will be my friend and or sister forever!!
I really hope you have a good 30th. Happy Happy Birthday!!
Krista..you're 30!
6 comments:
YOu are going to get your butt kicked for that - but I love it! Yes, she is pretty amazing!!
Happy Birthday Krista... She really is great huh! There were a lot of mean and caty girls in High School and she was NOT one of them. She was always very nice to me... and that meant a lot.
Happy birthday to Krista! Someone toilet papered her house... I wonder who that was.... hmmmm....
I love her too. She is a great gal, and so are you, Tiff!
Happy Birthday Krista! I happen to come across your (Keetch's) blog. I was a friend of Krista's in school. Please let her know I said hi. Thanks, Hilarie (Daniels) Thompson
hthompson3297@charter.net
Hi Tiffany! I am not sure if you know who I am or not, but I saw "Happy Birthday Krista" on Tana's blog and I had to check it out! I am lucky enough to have had Krista as one of my BFF's since kindergarten!!!! She truely is one of a kind, I don't know anyone who has as big of heart as Krista (I think Rick comes in 2nd). But I am so jealous you get to see them all of the time. They are so much fun and my family truely loves them and are blessed to have them in our lives. By the way, your little family is simply adoarble. I am so glad you and Jason have eachother! You both deserve all the happiness in the world.
Happy Holidays! I hope you don't mind me reading your little salute to Krista!
Tiff you're dead! Thanks for all the nice things said I'll pay you later. Because of you I have started my own blog. Don't believe it. Check it out. www.thedavendorks.blogspot.com
Post a Comment