Thursday, April 23, 2009

What's Been Going On

Well hello spring! Its about time you came. *I started this post a couple days ago its a little cold today..not too bad though* We have spent so much time outside. I haven't seen the girls for 2 days. It's been so nice; I'm lovin' it it makes me feel like I'm in Arizona all over again..

Here some stuff going on:

Keetch has been working his patootie off in our yard. I help him a little or just take pictures of him working can't decided which one I do most. Glad you do that for us Keetch..He's been shoveling up the bark so we can replace it with rock and such!



Brianna started softball. I have decided that is her calling in life. She plays like she has played it her whole life. All she wants to do is go out and hit the ball or play catch. It runs in her blood; I have a brother and uncles that are very fond of the game..so Take me out to the ball game!!! I'm having so much fun taking her to practice, it's so fun to just get out. She has her first game next week I'll let you know how it goes..

Brianna has also taken up boondoggling..sweet!! I told her she needs to make a bunch and sell them to pay for college..ha ha I'm hilarious.


Tatum has been letting me know that it is earth week. In fact, did you know that the month of April is earth month!! I am learning so much stuff from her about the earth! (pretty sad my 8 year old daughter has to teach me).


I decided to plant a few vegetables, the girls love to eat fresh veggies so Tatum has helped me a ton and I noticed they are blooming!! When Tatum and I saw that they were blooming we started jumping up and down we were so excited, we even hugged each other...



Alyssa still her goofy little self. She plays so hard during the day I literally have to carry her to bed she is just so exhausted. We have been meeting up with Keetch for lunch quite a bit lately and every time we walked in and out of a store or a food place..she takes a deep breathe, *sighs* and says, isn't it such a nice day out today Keetch..love her..

I rented Marley and Me last night to watch with the girls (we try to have a movie night every Friday) Brianna and Tatum bailed and started doing other stuff so it was just Alyssa and I. I must say by the end of the movie Alyssa and I were bawling our heads off even when it ended we layed there and cried together..It was so cute..Alyssa's little heart was broken for Marley and so was mine..We then went and found Skittles and smothered her with hugs.

This is for you dad! Have to rub it in..


Well as for the little man growing in my belly..that's what he is doing..he is growing that's for sure. I'm totally blaming all my weight gain on him. He eats a lot! He loves Watermelon, I have been to costco twice this week just to get a watermelon (they are only 5.99) I went to bed with a stomach ache the other night from eating so much of it. Oh and I can't figure out why Shredded wheat and cocoa puffs taste so good. And keep me away from Del taco's Bean 'n' Cheese burritos..And mmmm Avocado's, plums and cucumbers so yummy.Ugh, see, oink oink..I also bought Steaks that were on sale at Smiths and Keetch is going to grill them today..I'm packin' on the pounds but I have every excuse in the world right!


P.S. Quick shout out to my friend Tara. She had her second M.S. walk today and I didn't make it:( Let me know how it goes!!! Love you!!

3 comments:

Soccer Mom said...

Your family is so adorable!!! And, Yes, you have every right to eat what you want when you want!!!!!

M-n-M said...

For the first few months I was determined to be conscious of what I ate and then the pounds just kept coming and I thought I might as well enjoy the opportunity to gain weight and not have to care...so eat up!! You look great anyhow so you obviously don't need to be too worried.

I remember last summer and being pregnant, I decided instead of being a "worker" I would be the "supervisor" it was much easier!

Tell Keetch Hi.

Christensen Family said...

looks like you have been busy. can't wait to hear more. take care.