(This what it looked like when I looked back)
Well much to my dismay Alyssa found a sneaky way to play in the trunk (yes the trunk) as I drive down the street, let me show you how she does it.
(That's how she does it!)
There is a secret compartment that I was unaware of. see the back seat, yup, you just pull that down and Cha ching there is this little opening to enter the trunk. Well this was closed when I poked my head in back to check on her. She managed to close it and quietly lay down back there and hide from me
I pulled into the garage frantically scratching my head. I heard a little noise in the trunk, so I opened it to find little miss stinker Alyssa hanging out back there.
My reply: Alyssa...Don't ever do that again, that is not safe! You scared mommy..
Her reply: I do it all the time, mom.
WHERE THE HECK HAVE I BEEN??
5 comments:
That's funny! I would have had a heart attack too!
That's hilarious! You can blame those pregnancy hormones if you like:)
I would FREAK! Seriously. She is such a smart little stinker! I swear! Once we went to the movies and she said she had to go potty, Ed took her. Ten minutes later here she comes sits on down with me and Paige. I asked, "Where's daddy?" She said, "I dunno." So I called him. Turns out she went potty, snuck out of the bathroom went behind him so he didn't see her and found her way back to the right theater, to our seats. I was amazed. Soooo smart. But soooo sneaky!!! I love that girl!
Little stinker. I would of pulled over the car and had a heart attack.
That is too funny! I would have freaked out!!
Post a Comment