Monday, July 27, 2009

Skittles La Rue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I am in serious need of dog help! Our sweet little dog has gone from being a cute, cuddly little animal to a peeing spazmomatic. For example, I walk outside to take trash out, come back in, she pee's. I go in one room and come back in, she pee's. I leave the house for a little bit, come home grab her to take her out..and hello pee (Good thing we have wood floors) She is having huge separation anxiety! and It's so sad. Keetch has resorted to calling her piss piss..I
know..LANGUAGE!!. What's a girl to do? Should I call up the dog whisperer or does anyone have any suggestions??..

Please help!

Sincerely,

Desperate owner of a overly hyper pee dog

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The only thing I can think of that might help her to stop peeing on your floors.... is to just give her to me. LOL She is so cute!

Our Loved-up Family said...

Loki, our lab would pee when kids would come to our house as he was scared of them, he grew out of it though. I would google it if I was you, I can definitely empathise though.