Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Sea World


We then packed up and headed to San Diego! Sea world a place I have never been to. So beautiful in San Diego, I could live there.


in front of the bay




Unfortunately, this was the day the trainer from Florida got killed by a whale so they canceled the Shamu show, we were bummed and from that point on the day was pretty somber. We went to the whale area and checked out the orca whales anyhow, such beautiful animals I could watch them all day.






They did however have an otter show. They are so cute! and smart. I was amazed at all the cool tricks they could do.


We got to feed the dolphins which was my favorite part. Their little smile reminds me of chan's. I just wanted to pinch their cheeks. They just sat there and waited patiently for us to feed them their treat and they let us pet them as well..such friendly sweet little animals.

Flamingos, Can I just say they are so annoying, but cool looking birds, but very annoying..I got annoyed watching them..I don't know why..lol.


We also got to pick up and hold star fish. Ew. I mean cool





During the otter show this comedian guy came out to entertain us as we waited, he was quite funny. He took a random persons camera, grabbed the lady on the left and told her to pose all cutesy, grabbed this random guy on the right out of the audience and told him to flex his muscles and then grabbed Alyssa and told her to suck her thumb. Took the picture and then handed it back to the owner of the camera. Ha!


And last but not least at the very end we stopped and watched some of the trainers train some dolphins in the dolphin area. It twas quite an eventful day..Day 3!

1 comment:

Soccer Mom said...

You are giving me lots of ideas! So fun!!!!!