Every year Ridgeline has a dance off. Each grade does a dance..It is a big deal HUGE..All the kids get super stoked to bust a move and and show off for their parents and EVERYONE comes to watch...no joke...So sad this was the girls last year at their school they will miss it so much..but we are looking forward to the new school just down the street..:)
Tatum's grade did a jungly dance to, I like to move it move it..I wish I could've seen Tatum better so I could film her..she was really shaking those tail feathers.
Brianna with her BFF Hope..their class did a dance to Dance revolution..sweet
And lyssy lou..The kindergarten was just so cute I wanted to kid nap those cute kids and take them home with me..They we so charming I wanted to gobble them up. The girls did their own cute little number with the sticks and then the boys did a chant with some Samoan guy..it was the best dance by far.
Now we come home..Lets see we found our first frog of the summer ew.. Keetch and I were out staining the fence and this little guy appeared out of nowhere and I screamed and then went and got the girls to get it away from me and skittles was trying to play with it (eat it). They took little froggy in to show my mom and it jumped on her and my mom was screaming and Tatum was screaming her little head off..my ears are still ringing from all the screaming so Brianna and Tatum took the frog down to the little creek by our house and set it free.
oh and fruit kabobs! These were so fun to make. I cut up watermelon and strawberries and we took pineapple and mmmm..Fruit kabobs!..They loved making these and it was a easy healthy snack.
I didn't stop there I decided I wanted normal Shish- kabobs! They were very yummy. And it was so easy getting their help with dinner..
We used meat zucicnni, bell pepper, onion and pineapple..yum!
Can you tell Brianna is starting to grow up? Don't ask me why she is kissing at the camera.
And Channing has been getting makeovers. Yes his sisters think its funny to dress him up like a girl. They called this his Rapunzel hair.
Summer wouldn't be the same w/o smores!
ok meet the puzzle couch. This is what I like to call bad parenting. Keetch got us this couch he says, to help me..ha! I get very lazy at night (I call it tired) and I sometimes just don't feel up to putting kids to bed..soooo, us being the great parents we are now tell the girls that during the summer they can put a movie on and sleep on the "puzzle couch". Hey, in my defence, its summer, I parent them all day..when I want to go to bed, that means I'm done for the day! OK.. but really its so easy just to send them to bed..The cool thing about this couch is I can take it apart and put it back together hence, puzzle couch. :)
And last but not least. We surprised the girls and got them season passes to cowabunga bay! They are so excited. So I will be spending the summer there. If anyone wants to join us feel free. And no, we haven't gone yet, want to know why?? Yes you guessed right! it's still too cold..sheesh..Happy summer.

1 comment:
Yummy Fruit Kabobs... Chan is so super cute.
Post a Comment