As Chan sleeps comfortably on a pillow, comfortably on my lap, if I move an inch he screams, however, I go through pictures and find these. I am either extremely tired or Alyssa is a goof beyond goof and I sit here and giggle at the great and marvelous photos she has taken
The above picture is someones car.
Lets review:
It's really tough to be so hot. I'm telling you. Tough life when you look this good. Thanks Alyssa I will be saving this for my profile picture on facebook :-)
She took a picture of her shoes and a bag of peanuts
This could be memorable. While I am soothing a fussy baby Keetch and Brianna are enjoying the peace and quiet up in the front. Cute couple
Alyssa's hand. I assume she wanted to remember the pink dot in the middle her her hand. Who wants to forget something as amazing as that.
Her bag of doritos from lunch..yum
Beautiful scenery lyss.
And of course she didn't leave out her baby bro chan.
while we were out of town Alyssa chose not to avoid the corner. Which is typical for her. She pretty much lives in the corner. There are times when I don't even need to tell her to go into the corner, she goes knowingly. On this particular corner visit I had to hold back the giggles, which she always gets me with and I hate it. but when it's infront of people you really feel like you have failed as a parent.
This is how it went..picture Alyssa in the corner
Alyssa: Tatum
Tatum doesn't respond. Tatum knows that the person that is in the corner is being punished therefore, there is no speaking to that person or she will join miss sassy pants Alyssa in the corner as well. Tatum ignores the punishee.
Alyssa: Tatum!
it gets louder.
Alyssa: TATUM
Alyssa: TA-TUMMM
Her eyes get giant and shows her scary but missing teeth and says.
Tatum, hey, I'm talkin' to you Blon-dy..are ya listenin'
She is going to be the death of me.
No comments:
Post a Comment