Sunday, July 18, 2010

Real Soccer

I love not being able to sleep. I have had 4 sick kids and have been sleepless but now that they are NOT keeping me awake I can't sleep..go figure...sleeping is overrated anyways.

Have you ever been to a Real Soccer game? You should go some time it is actually pretty fun..Believe it or not Keetch and I really do like each other and we do go on dates from time to time, with the exception that Chan (our son, yeah you know him) refuses to let anyone who is not his mom or dad come within 2 feet of him. We don't dare ask anyone to watch him out of fear they may never speak to us again. He literally will not let anyone touch him...and I am not kidding. *big fat sigh*


so here we are....I can't complain we have fun anyways.









So here are the neat little soccer players backs. Soccer fans do not in no way take this game lightly. I try to show interest so I can, you know, hang out with the hubby, but in all honesty I could careless about the sport. I will admit though, when you are in the stadium you can't help but get excited about the game of soccer..
These little things were funnier than crap. I tried to be cool and not laugh at them but I just ended up laughing my big ol' butt off. I looked at Keetch a few times and he was cracking up too..silly little mascot thingies.
We watched fireworks.
And our chan who was nestled up to keetch so NO ONE would touch him..heaven forbid. There was drunk guy behind us who politely screamed out, What the (H.E. double hockey sticks) WAS THAT! Which in turn made Chan bawl for a good 10 minutes..Thanks drunk guy.
So if he wasn't terrified of people before that really took the cake..I mean, look at his face, can you believe actual people are near him!. Good thing he is the cutest little boy I have ever known or I would be mad;)..It was a fun night and I'm glad I got to hang out with my two favorite boys.
Oh and they won! They scored 5 goals which is very rare to score that many goals,I guess, so woohoo for that.

4 comments:

Soccer Mom said...

Sounds like fun! We want to go to a game really bad! I guess we will have to get tickets and go!

Jonathan & Amber Burke said...

so fun! Chan is way cute:)and by the way i love your hair!

Anonymous said...

haha Thats a beautiful face Keetch is making in the first pic. You are all so cute!

Anonymous said...

Chan likes me.

Dad J.