So our trip didn't end in Bear lake. Lets rewind a little bit and get into the knitty gritty of camping. but first lets take an overnight stop in Malad and visit some really cool people Sue and Lyle (my in law parents)
Me trying to put my professional photography skills to good use, not being very successful. Clearly he is more intrigued by the water splashing on the rocks than his mom trying to get a good picture. Still cuter than pie
Awesome. Lyle thought he was crafty as he tried to sneak in a little cuddle with sponge bob cry- pants. What am I ever going to do with him.
Inside the cabins. I meant to get a picture outside the cabins..I guess I must've gotten lazy..that was our overnighter in Malad.
Camping time. I dread camping but on this trip I bit my tongue. I had so much fun. Thanks to the Willies and the Bwanden Bwaegger bunch for letting us crash their campsite. They were so nice to us outsiders.
This is us by the waterfall. I know there is a special name for this place. All I know is it's in Island park and it's a waterfall and you must go see it sometime..there are no words to describe the beautiness.
awwww
This swing was a lifesaver. I am so purchasing one. It kept my kids entertained for hours!
It rained a few nights so we hung out in the Bwaeggers trailer and had our own little dance partay..aye oh
Riley and Tate dancing it up..yes, they were dancing and not fighting.
Jazz hands
Dirt. It's ok to let little boys play in da dirt..I say so..and sure they can eat if they want to ..:-)
Brianna's first time riding a 4-wheeler on her own. It ended with a bruise but she says it was totally worth it. She says in her pre-teen California girl voice, Mom, I like totally want a 4-wheeler for Christmas..I'm right on top of that Nana.
Keetchy's
Some boating. Me, Keetch and Branden went on a ride and looked at all the cabins. They were so so nice. Wouldn't it be nice to own a cabin on the lake. I just need to win the lottery..that's all.
The girls LOVED being on the boat..
Keetch attempting to water-ski
And fails..Ha!..He did finally get up and stayed up for a while.
Brianna in the canoe
Keetch geniusly decided we were going to cook a pizza over the fire. It actually turned out not so bad.

We even witnessed a big scare while camping. Branden has this way cool potato gun. Apparently, they shoot this potato gun every year with no problems. On this occasion it went bad. All the kids were standing on the dock watching all the amazing potatoes fly in the sky and land in the lake. It was quite entertaining. until a piece of the gun broke off from high pressure, flew and smacked poor Bronson on the side of his head. I can't describe the sick feeling I had in my stomach when I saw Branden run off holding Bronson with the side of his head swelling the size of the actual potatoes. However, with a quick visit to the ER in Rexburg he survived, Bronson came back bruised up and in some pain but he pulled through with no brain trauma..What a tough little dude. Keetch on the other hand struggled I think the most. He was pacing and worried sick as we all were! Keetch has this sensitivity towards kids.. All in all Bronson is ok..in fact he was Mr. Popular at camp..I think he enjoyed that part of it. We are so lucky he ended up ok..
And this has no relation to camping. I meant to post this in the yee-haw post but forgot. This is the house that Keetch grew up in! He has mentioned this house quite a few times, and has always wanted to take us by it and here it is! His humble abode, in Dingle (that's a funny word) Idaho. It was fun to learn a little piece of The Keetchman's history.
Alrighty and that is all. Did you enjoy reading my book?..sheesh..
4 comments:
Loved the update! Melissa and Brandon's daughter reminds me so much of Melissa that it is scary....
It is 5:00AM...I hope you are sleeping.
Hey,I just love reading about and seeing you guys on your blog.I can't believe how much the girls have grown...they are so beautiful! Enjoyed the pictures! Looks like so much fun!
P.S. James has blue eyes.
Us again. You guys have a lot of fun! I would love to invite you and Keetch to our blog, I need an e-mail address.
Hi welcome back! We would love an invite. jkeetch@gmail.com
Post a Comment