Monday, August 2, 2010

You're Killing Me Smalls

Well, I could go on for hours about how I love my kiddos. They really are the best thing since sliced bread. As summer comes to an end I find myself getting antsy for school to start. I love spending time with my kids but I also love when they are at school feeding their brains instead of rotting them in front of the T.v. again I cannot complain my girls have been a wonderful help with the chan-monster


Especially Brianna there are days when I feel lost without her.. I call her my nanny nana. I even pleaded with her to stay at home with me and take online classes, she quickly denied the offer, obviously mothering is not on the brain at age 11. So back to school here we come~ Let's get to business. This post is about the little person that keeps me busy the most. Here is a very small small small small idea of what he's like on a daily basis

oh Chan-bugler. All boy indeed. He really is killing me smalls. I love the little guy with all my big stupid heart but there are days when I need a high dose of caffeine to pull through. He eats, poops, toots and swallows everything in site. The other day I found a piece of glass in his mouth. MOTHER OF THE YEAR I call myself, thank goodness he did not ingest it, I can only imagine.



His cuteness has taken me over, literally turned me soft, he makes one faint pout and I am at his side, so in love.



I try to help him understand in his 11 months of life that I really need to use the restroom and take a shower at times. He shows no mercy. Not sure what I'm going to do when he loves his cars and trucks more than his mommy.

He finds it amusing to take food and throw it on the floor. He makes an ornery face then adios breakfast. I often wonder if it is worth making it for him. Skittles doesn't mind though! I spend my days cleaning up food, poop, pulling unwanted objects out of mouth and rubbing a bumped head. I can honestly say that when my kids have grown and bunk up in a in a teeny tiny closet sized dorm room I will be huddled in a corner suffering from empty nest syndrome. I have totally forgotten what adults do these days. I will need to take lessons on how to socialize and avoid saying no no, ickies, be soft, say please and thank you and oh, that wasn't nice, are you poopy?, no hitting, say you're sorry, go to the corner and brush your teeth its bedtime. I really doubt an adult would appreciate the bossy gestures. However, If I am being totally and completely honest I wouldn't change anything about my life. There is nothing on this earth I would rather be doing.



A quick blogging disclaimer:

I overheard someone make a comment about hating blogging because people are so fake, they paint this picture of having a perfect life, so phooey on those fake people blogging stinks!. Part of me chuckles:

I Really hope I don't come across as a fake blogger dear friends. First of all my life is in no way perfect. In fact I have my fair share of trials. I struggle with things daily. And I have weeks and days where I am stressed out to the max! However, I don't blog about the dirt; I dust it under the rug and try to manage it privately. I have serious anxiety of my children reading this later on in life and reminding me of all my many mistakes, therefore I choose not to record them. Forgive me for faking it and showing only the "good times" personally that's all I really want to remember.

The End

2 comments:

Soccer Mom said...

You are so AWESOME! What is an adult conversation? I am not sure I have had one of those besides with my husband for years!!!! They are growing up way too fast!!!

Jess said...

I feel EXACTLY the same way about my life! Adult conversation? What IS that?!?

Tiffany, I think your stories are awesome! Of course no one really wants to write about all the boring/stressful/hard times. Who wants to read that stuff! I know a few bloggers who pretend to have perfect lives for the sake of blogging and you don't give off that vibe! Your blog is aweseome!