Thursday, July 15, 2010

Yee-haw!


After leaving Yellowstone we met up in Bear Lake with Jason's dad Rick and Jan for some horseback riding. I'll tell you what, I'm going to take this horseback riding up purely for exercise my thighs are so so sore..You wouldn't think sitting on a horse would work your thighs! Well it does..We had the best time..


How do we look as cowboy/cowgirl? Not sure if this is the look for us.
But Chan makes a chan-tastic cowboy.


This cracked me up Rick sat in the back of the truck, Jan drove and this is how they led the horse...pretty smart if you ask me.


Introducing chan to brownie the horse..channy didn't feel good the whole time..he had a fever and was not a happy camper.

Brianna's first go-round

lyssa could do this for hours



Hot little cowgirl Jan

Tatum was scared at first but then got brave as the day went on.



The keetch boys

Keetch jr was very scared so Keetch Sr. had to lead him around..so hilarious..I can't look at this picture without laughing.


oh but he finds the courage to ride the horse on his own.


I'm very impressed with our cowboy outfits..we definately came prepared..haha..


A little four-wheelin'




This old car was in need of a picture with girls inside of it!
Thanks for leading us around cowboy Keetch..we had a good ole time..Hot diggity.

4 comments:

Soccer Mom said...

We love Malad for that very reason . . . it is a much slower pace of life!!!! :)

Jess said...

So fun! You guys are the best parents!

Austin and Maysi said...

You don't really know us, but we love to see Keetch's family. However, you need to tell Keetch that Austin has not stopped laughing since he read the post about the cow elk, and Keetch being too scared to ride a horse. Still the same Keetch! Cute family!

Krazy Keetch's said...

Hi there..Austin/Maysi. I did show Keetch your comment and it followed with a big grin. He is pretty ridiculous. If you have a blog yourself I'm sure Keetch wouldn't mind peeking in on you every now and then..he does read ours from time to time, so it is possible he will read your's!Thanks for stopping by. Good to know that people actually read this thing:) Take care.