Friday, August 13, 2010

Molars?

I am very pleased to say that Chan's little cry spells have come to somewhat of a screeching hault. I really thought I was going to lose my mind. Like I said in my last post trying to sneak in time to go to the bathroom was tricky. I noticed the last few days he sorta stopped stalking me. I set him down and crept away and he didn't scream! Relieved I felt. Yesterday while we were playing around I got him to belt out a nice loud giggle and that's when I saw it! A molar!? This could not be? He isn't even 1 yet. Yes folks a molar! my son already has molars! Yep, 3 others are poking through. I recall my girls being stinker 2 year olds because of molars so I am hoping Chan is just a stinker 11 month old and we are just lucky to get the teething over with early. I really was starting to feel bad because all I do is complain because he has kind of been a hard baby.. He has been teething since he was born..that's why!..Teething..check! Got it all over with before he even turned 1 Take that.



Now he is actually sleeping like a normal person and not like this through the night! yay. Precious milestones.

the girls are so funny they will stick their finger in his mouth. Of course since he has a mouth full of teeth he bites! but they love to say ow chawlie that really hurt. Not sure why its so fun get their finger bit off because they love to reenact Chawlie bit me finger off but they love it..NERDS

No comments: