Park City~ well this is our last summer hoorah. A one day Park city visit. I want to start making this a tradition with the kids. It would be fun to go once in the summer and spend the day doing the fun festivities they have going on there. I explained to the kiddos that we were going to ride the Alpine slide and that it was a slide that went down the mountain. I don't think they completely understood what we were doing, however when we got there they were pleasantly surprised, in modern terms they quit whining.
For my Arizona peeps: Park City is a little resort town for skiers. There are lots of snowboarders and such that live there. This is where they have the sundance festival, all kinds of celebrity's visit Park City, cool people like Jon Gosselin (kidding). I truly have a love for Park City! If you love me you will come and visit and I will take you there!! get the hint!
See there is fun stuff to do, watch:

Chan the monkey

Quick explanation: you ride a ski lift to the top of the mountain, grab a sled type of thing, hop on the slide and slide down. You have control, you can go fast or slow depending on what type of thrill you are seeking. You can also ride a zip line or a roller coaster down the mountian. It's amazing!..Good times!
Brianna obviously flew down the mountain

Whereas Tatum took her time. See all the people behind her. See keetchs' face expression..Haha They were good 10 minutes behind Brianna.

Keetchy had so much fun

And so did Tiffy

I love how Alyssa looks in the picture..I can hear her saying, can we do that again?

They also hopped on the Launcher thing. Forget what they named it. The girl is trying to coach Alyssa on how to do a back flip

When they got off they were panting and sweating. Good workout aye. I think they thought it was just going to be fun and not work. It's good to combined the two.


And lunch. Keetch wanted us to try out this pizza place. According to him they have really good cheese steak.

And he was very correct. Trish Allen is not allowed to read this post! But really can you blame me?? And just so you know Trish it gave me a belly ache but I enjoyed it for a good 30 minutes. I'll admit it was worth it.

So long summer fun. Til next year. I guess we still have cowabunga bay to hit up :) yes we do work people.
2 comments:
We love Park City, but mostly for the SHOPPING!!!!
HA!! I love that I got a mention!!! Yes...sometimes we just have to live:) And then hop back on the LTL bandwagon.
(I got a tummy ache just looking at it...)
Post a Comment