Tuesday, March 1, 2011

About a month ago Keetch and I made a quick getaway to Vegas. While on our little vacay we were told of this mermaid that swims in a tank, we ventured over to the silverton to check it out and there was an actual mermaid swimming in a tank. I instantly thought of my girls and how they, well, Tatum (eh, maybe) more like Alyssa would really enjoy seeing this. So on our way home from Disney we stopped by and they saw the amazing mermaid.

So here she is in all her glory:


She did little flippy doodles and made water hearts and even if the girls don't want to admit it they thought she was pretty cool.




We grabbed a quick lunch and some wax lips and headed home. They walked through planet Hollywood with their lips and got lots of attention for it. I don't think they enjoyed it in the slightest (insert sarcasm here).
Let's not forget Channy, he wanted in on the lip action.

So before you laugh, I posted this for Keetch. As many of you know he became ill with Bells Palsy about 5 years ago. It basically paralyses a portion of your face. It's supposed to go back to normal after a certain amount of time but his never did. So if you notice in pictures, which I hardly ever notice his eye closes on its own and such. He can be pretty self conscience about it, he always claims that this is what happens when you are too sexy.
Well I have never had bells palsy but every once in a while if you take the picture just right my eye does THIS..I have about 200 pictures of myself where my eyes just does its own thing. I don't know why. It's weird. So don't feel bad Keetch I have a weird eye too..I guess this is what happens when you are too sexy.


No comments: