Anyway, for anyone who has been to disweywand you know how crazy busy it is, with all the people I wouldn't even say people more like crowds of crazies, it can be kinda stressful and if you are a paranoid wack job like me your main focus is making sure no one steals your kids, your purse, your camera, your stroller and your snacks. pictures are minimal. Not to mention, for some reason kids don't want to stop and pose for pictures at disweywand..they have more important things on the brain like rides and fun and mom please stop taking pictures..yeah.
So this is all I have for you.
Happiest place on earth can you tell? Out of all the kids I think Tatum has the most specialist love for Disweywand. She was just beaming. I would not be surprised if she became a full time employee in the near future...She is a true diswey fan.
Even Channy was happy the whole time!
Dumbo!
I think Alyssa felt bad for me. She was the only kid that would strike a pose and then say, hey mom, take a picture. Such a giver.
I didn't mind posing either.
I learned if I wanted a picture the best way to go about it was to catch them off guard.
Don't you love the river boat? I want one. I picture myself a southern bell relaxing with a hot cup of coco lounging in my river boat, with happy jazzy blues music playing in the background. ..oh yeah.
ok ha! I admit I am the meanest woman ever. while at California adventure there Ferris wheel ride its quite fun. I love the rocking cages. I love how they sway back and forth. Mr. car sick keetch does not. I begged him to go on this ride with us. We didn't get to ride many rides together because of Channy foo so the rides we could ride together I milked it. even when he told me, that is going to make me puke. and it did..sorry..I had fun watching the girls get grossed out though..it was quite entertaining to be honest.
1 comment:
You know what...good for you to not make your kids stop & pose all the time for pictures. I love the result of pics but sometimes I just want to go, go, go & ENJOY the moment. But you did get some really good pics. (Happy medium???) That one of you & Channing-watch out HOT MAMA!!!!
PS: so jealous. I love disney. love it.
PPS: Right before i read this, I was listening to Tanner talk & I thought-I love his little voice. I don't ever want him to grow up. I love the way he talks.
Post a Comment