Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Santa Monica Pier

We spent a day at the beach while we were in Cali. Upon request we visited the Santa Monica Pier. I would love to live close to a place like this. There was a playground, workout equipment, lots of buff dudes running and working out on the beach (hubba hubba) honestly, I think keetch was more smitten than I was, the beach, a boardwalk, I could be a little homeless person and live there, it really has everything you need. So as you can tell I loved it there.

The most enjoyable part for me was the beach yes but people watching is a hobby of mine, so, I pretty much enjoyed myself

Look.






There was this guy, he had a really cute personality, and I loved his fancy getup, he could hum a tune and beat on his drum..


This homeless man walked around asking peeps if he could tell them a joke. The joke wasn't funny, in fact it didn't make sense at all, but he was accepting donations to his hilariously lethargic joke telling.






If you look closely to your left you can see crazy man #3. Can you figure out what he is doing? Yep, he darted across the pier jumped and flipped off the balcony. There was someone there filming him..Not totally sure but I think he was auditioning for the show Jacka@!.









And then there was this girl..oh wait that's alyssa. well, at least she blended in. Only she is super super cute so she just kinda blended in.






And then the two chess players in their intense game of chess.. I love this laid back lifestyle.
I would totally drive around a Volkswagen van and relax on the beach while my kids played. Can I live here?









Well the kids loved it there too.



That includes Chan chan. He engulfed himself in Sand.





His cute little pigs in the sand..


The beautiful ocean.





Oh vacay you came and went so fast. come again soon!!!



After the beach we decided to stop by the Hollywood walk of fame. Above is Jim Carey's foot/hand prints below is Adam Sandlers :)



As we were walking up and down the street looking at the hollywood stars, I pulled out my camera and started taking pictures of famous people that I thought would be worth taking pictures of and then I realized I was taking pictures of stars with names on them, then I realized that was kinda lame and asked myself why am I taking pictures of stars with names on them, I'm too cool for this? and then it ended there..:D So just so you know cool people don't go around taking pictures of stars with names on them, its just silly.






Unless you're Chuck Norris. come on admit it you wish you were as cool as Chuck Norris. I remember I wanted my dad to be Chuck Norris, he had kung foo ninja skills, who wouldn't want their dad to be a ninja!




This is for Kwista.




And that is all

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I didn't know you were such a hippy at heart. I love it!!