First things first, we went to Brianna's New Beginnings tonite. I cannot believe I have a Young woman. It wasnt' too long ago that I went to new beginnings and now I am watching my daughter grow and become a woman..wowza. It's scary and fun and exciting and scary and scary but exciting.
I'm not one to be open about things. I just assume keep certain things to yourself, however, I want this to be a reminder of why I made the decisions I did and how it has lead things to where they are now:) When Brianna and Tatum were tiny, I struggled with going to church, can't exactly remember why. could've been my husband at the time was against it or I felt out of place or I used the excuse that members were rude to me or I didn't have a nice enough dress, whatever it was it was stopping me and I sat like a bump on a log for a little while a year or two. I decided one day I was going to start taking my little girls to church. I remember the night before struggling to get things together, church started at 8 am, I was going by myself, I had two kids Brianna was 2 Tatum was a newborn..but I was determained I was going to make it. well, I made it. Brianna was a stinker and Tatum screamed through all of sacrament so I didn't get anything out of it and again, I questioned ,why am I here? This is so dumb! Well I forced myself to go and although I didn't do everything perfectly and I struggled every single week I went. As they were introducing my daughter into young womans, right then it hit me, this is why! this is why I got up and went every single week. This is why. It just made perfect sense to me all of the sudden. I had to do the best I could to teach these daughters of mine how to be daughters of god. At the time it seemed like I was doing nothing for them, but I now see how much it did in fact do for them. I'm so grateful for the gospel even when at times I question Why!
Well this little beautiful girl is why
Look at her. She is just such a beautiful young woman. She is growing into this amazing woman and I have a testimony that the gospel is playing a big role in this. So those hard sundays and those days when I just wanted to give up I'm glad I didn't otherwise I don't think I would have the opportunity I had to watch my daughter venture into this new chapter in her life. I'm so excited for her and what's to come. Love you Brianna, keep trucking on and you will understand why:)
Below are some posts of our little vacay we just got back from..It was fun stuff..
3 comments:
You are making me cry right now! What a beautiful post. You are an amazing person, Tiffany! Really, truly. What a gift you have given to yourself & your family. Way to go. I bet that was pretty emotional last night. And Brianna is so beautiful!! Thanks for posting about this.
So sweet. She is very pretty and I think all you Girls are. you are so lucky and she is lucky to have you.
Thanks for sharing this Tiffany. What a strong woman you are and a great example of righteousness for your girls and new little guy.
Post a Comment